The Public Purse research leverages our speciality to achieve betterment of society:
- filtering publicly available Big Data to identify core issues
- then designing potential ways forward that are actionable
Key to this is asking the right questions to start with.
- Homelessness – What can businesses do to help alleviate this shocking and growing issue?
- Housing Crisis – Where do solutions lie? How can we use empty properties in a fair manner?
- Mental Health – How can we best maximise shrinking resources while developing wider help and support?
- Public Sector Spend – Can we ‘tighten the purse strings’ without reneging on public services?
- Cannabis as a Cure – What more can it cure? Cancers?
- National Curriculum – Our future generations at risk. What needs to change?
- Nutrition and Obesity – Can we adapt Big Data and technology to better inform individuals??
- Graduates – How to harness fresh thinking and brainpower to resolve society’s common problems?