Proudly independent. Our aim is to create all-inclusive societies. Societies that can advance economically – whilst still supporting and providing for communities.
Our research is wide ranging.
- Homelessness – What can businesses do to help?
- Housing crisis – Is squatting the answer?
- Mental Health – Nurses. Underappreciated and underpaid?
- Public Sector Spend – Can we ‘tighten the purse strings’ without reneging on public service?
- Cannabis as a Cure – Does it really cure cancer?
- National Curriculum – Our future generation. What do we need?
- Nutrition and obesity (children) – What is nourishment?
- Graduates – Do they hold the answers to society’s common problems?