Our research leverages our speciality:
- filtering publicly available Big Data to identify core issues
- then designing potential ways forward.
Key to this is asking the right questions to start with.
- Homelessness – What can businesses do to help?
- Housing Crisis – Where do solutions lie? How can we use empty properties?
- Mental Health – How can we best maximise shrinking resources?
- Public Sector Spend – Can we ‘tighten the purse strings’ without reneging on public service?
- Cannabis as a Cure – What more can it cure? Cancers?
- National Curriculum – Our future generations at risk. What needs to change?
- Nutrition and Obesity – Can we define nourishment and ensure all receive it.
- Graduates – What answers does fresh thinking offer to society’s common problems?